Store locator customization and mobile issue

Hi @Helga! So excited to find this widget yesterday. Really appreciate the ability to customise, add images etc. Chuffed! I am hoping you can tell me if there is a workaround for multiple stores in one location. Currently only one store shows when the location pin is clicked. We have used different suburbs to get around this for now but ideally, if we click on a city location, all stores in that city would be listed. We are only using suburbs - not detailed addresses. And secondly, I am noticing that the widgdt won’t load on my website from Duck Duck Go mobile browser. Works fine anyway else. Have you come across this? I have already updated the app. Thankyou again - such a fabulous widget :pray::sparkles::raised_hands::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hi there @user11647 :wave:

Please let me step in for Helga.

We are truly elated that you enjoy using our app! Thanks a million for your amazing feedback :heart:

Regarding the opportunity to display multiple stores for one location, unfortunately, there is no way to do this at the moment. I’ve added your idea to the Wishlist and we’ll try to think it over in the future updates. You can keep an eye on it in this thread - Show multiple stores for one location.

As for the mobile issue, I’ve checked it on my device and the widget is displayed now:

Could you please let me know if this is still an issue on your side??

If it is, please follow these steps:

1. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
  2. Check your website in Incognito mode and another browser
  3. Check your website on another device

If the issue still persists, please share a screenshot of the issue and specify the exact version of your Duck Duck Go browser :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou Max!
I’m not sure what is going wrong on my phone then. I’ve uninstalled duck duck go and reinstalled it. Completely deleted browsing history with the fire function. Reinstalled and it still doesn’t show the widget on Duck Duck Go. Tried on my husbands new Samsung and it works fine so its local to my phone. It is a bit old now (2019) so maybe it’s a software update issue - stopped being serviced in 2022.
Thankyou for adding the multiple location scenario to the Wishlist. It would be fabulous to see that a vicinity has multiple locations!
Thanks again
Renaye

1 Like

Got it!

Could you please specify the device you are using, Android/iOS version and browser version?

Android version 10 & most recent Duck Duck Go browser :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check it with the devs and will get back to you a bit later :slightly_smiling_face:

I am sorry to say, but there is nothing we can do with this situation, as the Android version is quite old :pensive:

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any questions left.