Show Reviews from Australian Sites

For us Australian users the following websites would be awesome to add to the 'All-In-One Reviews" app

Just add .com.au to the list below

yellowpages
localsearch
wordofmouth
truelocal
aussieweb
whitepages
startlocal
hipages

1 Like

Many thanks for your suggestion, @Aaron4!

I really hope we’ll be able to consider your request in our future updates :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help!

@Aaron4 great news — Yellowpages reviews are now available in our All-in-One-Reviews app :slight_smile:

Feel free to find out more or leave your feedback here: All-in-One Reviews: Yellowpages.com.

Really want HiPages and also OneFlare, need for a client, have voted.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion, @Astrid!

I’ll keep you updated on the progress here :slight_smile:

Plus airbnb.com.au domain please, Australia is disadvantaged again.

1 Like

I have reviews in AirBNB in Australia - can we please include .com.au domains, our VRBO one works I know it is .com but why is Australia disadvantaged? Please include www.airbnb.com.au

2 Likes

Hi @Astrid :wave:

Thank you so much for sharing your idea with us!

We agree that it would be a great option. We’ll try to consider this functionality in our future updates! We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey,

Agreed, for instance you have the Houzz reviews already implemented, but not for the .com.au version of Houzz. Surely this would be an easy one to fix?

1 Like

Greetings @Tim6 :wave:

I share your point that it would be a great feature to display reviews for the Australian sites, including Houzz reviews.

We will try to think this opportunity over and hopefully, we’ll be able to implement it in one of the future updates.

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and welcome to the Community :wink:

Thank you Max, it really would be good to have feature parity with our US based users. Houzz reviews was one of the main reasons I bought this widget, but now my client cannot benefit from it (and to be honest the lack of .au support I don’t think was really clear in any of the marketing so how could we know?).

Really hope this can be given priority.

1 Like