1 Like

The search function isnt working at all now on our site

search cups- nothing
search volleyball- nothing
this use to work great

trophygallery.ca

please fix bugs or we will need a refund

1 Like

@Clint1 we’re truly sorry about this issue!

I’ve already forwarded your query to our developers, they’ll do everything possible to apply a fix shortly.

Unfortunately, the latest update could be the reason for the glitch, but everything will be back to normal as soon as possible.

My apologies for the inconvenience! I’ll keep you posted :pray:t2:

@Clint1 Clint, thank you for waiting!

Our devs have looked into the issue, but the widget seems to work correctly now.

Could you please check and let me know if everything’s fine on your end, too? If you tried to reindex your website, it definitely did fix the issue.

1 Like

We are still experiencing problems was working ok temporarily but now it’s glitching again.

@Clint1 my apologies for the long wait :pray:t2:

I’ve checked your website in different browsers, and it seems the Search works just fine on my end:

Could you please clear the cache and check it once again?

If the issue still persists, please send me a screenshot of what you see and name the browser you’re using, we’ll try our best to provide a solution.

Thank you!

Hi @Clint1 I’d love to say that our devs have implemented a few major fixes which should improve the overall performance of the Search app.

It would be great if you could share your feedback on how your Search widgets work now :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I’m also having this issue, no results are showing

1 Like

Hi @user3060! Welcome to Elfsight Community :rocket:

I’ve checked your webpage and it’s password protected now, so I’ve contacted you directly.