Search displays results from subdomains

Now I haven’t installed the widget yet, I’m looking at what personalization options it gives.
I have a problem,. When I installed the widget, it also began to display results from the subdomain. But I didn’t find an option to limit the search area.

1 Like

The search widget is good, but the price is high, it has few settings… The second problem is that you pay not for use, but for downloading…
Considering that part of the traffic is generated by bots, the interesting question is how many real users use it, and how much money will simply be “thrown away.”
Now I use Google search… It costs me free…

1 Like

Hi @Igor_Denisov :wave:

To find out what’s going, we need a link to the page where the widget is installed. If you could share it, I would be more than happy to look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

As for our views system, we’ve chosen it as the main metrics in our service because each time the widget loads on the website, it also produces a load on our servers. So, each view equals one code loading.

However, to make up for it, we decided not to restrict any of the widgets’ features and settings for any of our customers, even those who use the Free plan. We have done it specifically in order to let our customers test the widgets’ functionality in full, before making the decision about upgrading to a paid plan.

As for the traffic from bots, I’d like to say that our views tracking system has been significantly improved. So, now the views from bots are not counted.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I’ll be happy to assist!