👋🏻 Say hello and introduce yourself!

@Barbara1 Hi Barbara, I’m super happy to welcome you here, thanks a lot for joining us!

Your cats are just amazing, I rewatched your video several times cuz they are too sweet :heart_eyes: By the way, I just loved your website and the way our widgets look there, such a good fit :slight_smile:

As for the question about Mastodon, I do agree that it would be a very beneficial integration, however I’m afraid we don’t have such plans in our pipeline yet. But it would be awesome if you could add such a request in our Wishlist and describe the features you’d love to see there: New App Request - Elfsight Community

We’ll be happy to consider your ideas :slight_smile:

Thanks Helga. I m Steve. Like to discuss science and technology. Like food safety and green solutions to world challenges. Fellow community members are pleasant, from all the comment I have read
Can I ask, is it possible for the Community to assist to facilitate getting remote jobs as a Senior. Or getting a placement with a global NGO to serve as Country Director
Cheers to you all and thanks to the initiator of the platform

2 Likes

Hi @user1241, thanks a lot for your comment and for your warm words! I’m really happy that you love this space, as we did strive to make it a helpful place :slight_smile:

Your question regarding remote jobs sounds nice, but I’m afraid we don’t touch such points at the moment. But you’re welcome to ask the community to share their experience, perhaps they could advise something decent here :slight_smile:

Our Discussions category could be of help!

Привет это я Абай Жакияев Джими, сейчас сижу и диджею. Парочка сайтов на Ворд пресс, на симплесите. ком получилость хорошо, а на Ворд пресс столько сложностей. Хочу сделать музыкальный сайт, подскажите пожалуйста как?

@user1481 hi Abai! Really great to know that you’re building your own musical website :slight_smile:

I have to say that here at Elfsight we do not help with building your website from scratch, we help you enhance already existed websites with our super powerful widgets.

But if you need assistance with building your website, I guess you’d better find dedicated people to help you with this :slight_smile:

привет Абай! Очень приятно знать, что вы создаете свой собственный музыкальный сайт :slight_smile:

Я должна сказать, что здесь, в Elfsight, мы не помогаем создавать ваш веб-сайт с нуля, мы помогаем вам улучшить уже существующие веб-сайты с помощью наших виджетов.

Но если вам нужна помощь в создании вашего веб-сайта, я думаю, вам лучше найти специальных людей, которые помогут вам в этом :slight_smile:

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to create subscription form widget

Very nice :+1:

Happy to see you on Elfsight Community forum, @Sk1, welcome! :hugs:

Hi, I’m Barbaro, a photographer who loves the before/after widgets to showcase the presets on my site (https://www.vibesoner.com)! Later this week I will be installing a chat widget. Thanks for the great software!!

1 Like

@Nogueras Hi Barbaro! Great to meet you here! Welcome to Community :tada:

That’s really cool that you enjoy using our apps. Thanks a bunch for your kind feedback :heart:

If any difficulties come up, please feel free to contact us.

We are always happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Hy community, My name is Ratko and i m an owner of web design / hosting agency studio in Croatia… Hello to all…

@Web_design Hi Ratko, so happy to see you on our forum, welcome to the Elfsight community! :hugs:

It’s awesome to have experts on our forum, I really hope you’ll find our space worth joining :slight_smile:

Heilsa to all of you my name is Graham but everyone calls me fish I used to build custom choppers now I’m a student of day trading and I get in the wind with my dog Fenrir

2 Likes

Hey Graham, so happy so see you in the community, welcome! :slight_smile:

I hope you’ll find our forum a nice place to stay, learn and collaborate!

1 Like

HELLO!!

My name is Eric Halliday. 33 years old, from the US. I sell solar systems, and am learning to build a decent website, which is proving harder than i remember from my teenage years lol.

ummmmm im 33 and i still do backflips off of tables and stuff at parks when im with my nephews n nieces! thats my fun fact. and i taught myself spanish by watching tv in spanish with subtitles, writing out sentences and repeating them!

1 Like

@voltvirtue Eric, welcome!! It’s just amazing to get to know new people and their interests :slight_smile:

Backflips sounds absolutely cool, kudos to you! Your nephews and nieces must be super proud to have such an uncle :slight_smile:

And your experience with Spanish is really impressive! It makes me believe that one day I’ll start my Italian journey :))

Many thanks for sharing! :fire:

Hello, you can call me Brat, everyone does.

I would love to learn everything honestly but for starters just want to build my own app and website and make it part 3d with a lot of features and fun.

I’m going to say I do events for a living. I run many party events where people travel states to come too. I’m trying to get my app to match with it.

cool fact about me. I love unicorns and colors bright neon glitter colors. lol. my best Friends are my 3 dogs who i rescued. Well, they rescued me but i don’t think they know that.

1 Like

Hey Brat :wave:

It’s wonderful to see you with us, welcome!

Just noticed an interesting fact that there are so many pet-lovers among us here! I’ve got both a dog and a cat, but I must admit, my heart leans a bit more towards dogs :dog:(don’t tell my cat, though :grinning:).

I really hope you’ll find this space useful and if you have any questions, we are always here for you!

1 Like