👋🏻 Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hey Lesan, thanks so much for the post, and welcome!!
It’s truly fantastic to see you love our service and see the success of using our widgets! I understand your feelings regarding WordPress — that’s why we were eager to develop one-size-fits-all widgets :wink:

Thanks for joining us and see you around!

1. HI THERE ! I’M Alexander Becha a Web Designer ( Resume Skander-Becha ), looking to be part of this community :smile:

2. I would love to learn how other users are using Elfsight and be able to ask for new features

3. I have an interview today and i’m nervous :rofl: :rofl: wish me good luck

1 Like

Hi Alexander Becha, and welcome to the community! :hugs:
Indeed, I hope that together we will make it a place of awesome content and people.
And good luck with the interview - I’m sure you’ll do great! :zap:

1 Like

Thanks a lot that’s so kind of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi , I am Jon…I do urban exploring, as on my website…www.derelictmanchester.com I also have published a book on real life timetravel cases
titled Threads of Time, looking forward to chatting with anyone who shares similar interests…

1 Like

Welcome, John! :slight_smile:
Writing books is an amazing skill, and I’m sure you’ll meet like-minded people here :wink:

Hi I’m Adam from Rapid SEO London we use around 40% of the current Elfsight widgets to enhance a number of our clients’ sites including reviews, contact forms, sign up forms, social media & video embeds. It helps our SEO clients enormously to have a quick fix rather than wait for their web designers to add this kind of functionality / update out of date plugins and gives us peace of mind because there are never any conflicts with Wordpress themes or plug ins. We just add the code and continue with our SEO work. We love Elfsight !

1 Like

Hi Adam, it’s so great to see you on the forum! I’m elated to hear that so many Elfsight widgets help you in your projects, and you have such a great experience with us :heart_eyes:

I hope you will find even more benefits on this forum, so see you around!

I’m Martyn, Marketing Agency owner.
I’d like to learn more about how the various widgets are being used by other members.
Fun Fact: Just as a hobby I started recording music radio shows for local hospital radio. I uploaded them so that I could syndicate the shows to more stations on the hospital radio broadcasting network.

It caught on so well that radio stations around the world now take the pre-recorded shows.
I use Elfsight on my radio show’s website for playing out sample programmes and pop ups.
Currently, there are 243 radio stations taking my show around the world. Thank you, Elfsight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all,

Charlie Mason here from lovely Colorado in the US.

I love Elfsight and use it on a clients website EcoJarz.com but will be using it on more sites soon.

I love to travel, 42 countries and counting. I also hold multiple patents throughout the world.

Looking forward to seeking ways to use Elfsight and offer suggestions to improvements.

1 Like

Hello my name is Francisco and I am here to find friends and share so many things hope I can
find good people, I am from Mexico but I live in the USA, single, no kids, and 57 y/o, thank you.

1 Like

Hello I’am Tonnie from the Netherlands and i use already a few years elfsight on my website.
I learn webdesign by myself in my free time and i’am also busy with java and other scripts and program languages, learning alone without a school or instructor is not very easy if it does not go well you have to find all the solutions yourself and that takes a lot of time.
And elfsight makes me very lazy with coding :joy: :rofl: it is so easy for create codes online and past on your website :smiley: I hope i can learn here maby and i hope i can help people here!
When you have Questions about me don’t be shy but ask! I like to talk about webdesign and everything related to it!

Regards!

2 Likes

I am a self employed artist.i like alternative rock music,fairy tale movies and art.i pretty much center my life around small town American culture and art.

Hello! Neil here. Phoenix, AZ USA. I just love this app. Fun fact: my mother’s name is Helga
But it’s not >>> @Helga

1 Like

Hi Martyn, and welcome!
This is just an amazing story — it’s fantastic to meet such talented people here and know that our widgets do help you in your projects :slight_smile:

I wish you and your show a resounding success if you haven’t reached it yet!

Hello Charlie, and welcome to the forum!

Great to know that you love Elfsight and are going to keep using our widgets :slight_smile:

Your travelling experience is just awesome, I hope it will be a great inspiration for people who are reluctant to change of scene :sweat_smile:

Thank you, and see you around!

Hi Francisco, thanks a lot for joining us!
I hope you will find it a nice go-to place with a lot of use :slight_smile:
See you later!

Hi Tonnie, thank you so much for joining us!
I can relate, it’s so very hard to study by yourself, so kudos to you!
I hope you will find useful info here or interesting people to discuss things and grow together :slight_smile:

Hey and welcome to the forum!
Wow, it seems we share the same taste in music and movies — so lovely! :slight_smile:
I hope you’ll find more like-minded people here and useful info :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, Neil!
Haha, indeed it’s not me! But it’s lovely that your mother and I share the same name :slight_smile:
I hope you will feel at home here! :wink: