Rate calculator

Share your use case and provide as many details to support your idea as possible:
Id love to see a rate calculator widget. For example, If Im working on a limo service website, and I need a rate for NYC to JFK airport. Thats x miles @ ($20) mile or something = [PRICE] that I can plug in to a payment portal and the custom can pay directly instead of having to do it all manually.

2 Likes

That’s a very interesting suggestion, thanks a lot, @Martha_Lynn!

We’ll try our best to consider your idea in the future, and I’ll make sure to post here if I’ve got any news :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help and for joining the community! :tada:

This would be EXACTLY what a couple of my clients are after right now, and actually myself included! I just discovered UCALC have this, so I’m going to have to go with this for now. But would be much better to have this under my existing ElfSight subscription. I’ll keep an eye on this thread!

1 Like

@Spacetime_Health thank you very much for your comment, and welcome to the community! Really happy to have you join :slight_smile:

Well yes, the idea really sounds nice, thanks a lot for mentioning the service you’re going to try, it’ll be helpful for the devs to check out.

By the way, feel free to let us know what features you’d want to see in such a widget exactly, it will be a great help, too :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help, I’ll be happy to see you in other threads on our forum!

Thank you, @Helga !

There would be a load of ways to configure it, for example Ucalc has templates for loan estimates, taxi fares, etc. For me personally, I’m a composer and I often charge per minute of finished music. So would be SUPER handy to have a way (with ElfSight) to have a slider that prospects can adjust to their specific requirements for their project, e.g. 25 minutes of music, ready in 2-3 weeks, and get a quote on their screen, pay right away and schedule an appointment.

Excited to see if this is something the devs at Elfsight could do!

1 Like

@Spacetime_Health a huge thank you for the details, I got your idea!

Love the use case you’ve described, I also hope we’ll be able to give such a widget a go, cuz I believe it would be a great solution for a lot of users :slight_smile:

I’m afraid I cannot say anything about the timeline as our devs have a roadmap they try to stick to, but I’ll make sure to post here in case of any news :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated!