Quiz Widget

Oh, a widget I can put on a page or blog after adding questions and answers. Multiple choice works best and the responses available could themselves be sentences or words (I am a language teacher).

And there’d be space for their name and class, for example. And I’d be able to choose whether or not I wanted their name or class school (since I teach at different schools)

3 Likes

Great! A huge thank you for such a detailed description of your use case.

I agree that it would be awesome to have these options and we’ll try to consider them when working on the app :slightly_smiling_face:

Elfsight has labeled the Quiz widget “coming soon” several years now. Well thats was a lie.
I’m seriously thinking of leaving elfsight as quiz widget was the most converting thing I consider for my shop.

I was hoping to use the quiz widget to guide customers to the correct product. Making product selection easy for my customers without needing to answer questions over phone or email would be great.

Hi @Markus_Ofverstrom :wave:

I totally understand your feelings and deeply apologize for the significant delay in delivery of this app!

I’d like to assure you that we didn’t have an intention to give false hopes and mislead you anyhow. However, unfortunately, we just don’t have enough resources to deal with all the requests at the moment. I am so sorry!

We see that the Quiz widget is one of the most popular apps in the Wishlist. This year, we have plans to actively develop new widgets and prioritize them based on user votes. As soon as we receive updates from our development team, we’ll share all the details in this thread.

Thank you for steering us in this direction, your input is much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face: