Product / Affiliate Links Showcase

I would like to suggest a Product / Affliate Showcase App - For example: A Grid with Logo’s and Buttons under need it. Partner Links / Affliate Links can be inserted there.

Create Affiliate Review widget which will be helpful for bloggers and affiliate marketers (Example: Product Box, Affiliate review Box -
Product Box For Affiliate Websites) (Product Box For Affiliate Websites)

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 39

Hi Nick,

Thank you for adding this app request!

Such a widget sounds quite interesting and convenient, we’ll try to think it over and add this idea to our roadmap.

Thanks a lot for your help!

I need similar stuff - comparition table for affiliate marketing. Something like affitables has, but I prefer from Elfsight. Seriously, I pretty need a lot of such tables in different templates, for a lot of affiliated products.

1 Like

Hey there @adrian_ciszek :wave:

We have a Pricing Table app that might be the thing for you. Could you please check it and let me know if it meets your case?

Hey!

No, I checked that already. Pricing table is made of columns with text. I need rows, to show the top 1 product, 2nd one, 3rd one and so on. I also need to input buttons, images, ratings (with stars, numbers or both). And I need to insert affiliate links to images and buttons. That would be a lifechanger, but for now I will sadly use the affiliatable :confused:

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying the specifics of your use case!

I got your point, and we’ll try our best to consider your suggestion in our future updates. I’ll keep you informed about any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like