Rating Widget

so that users could rate content on my website

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi,

Thanks a lot for adding your idea!

I’m happy to say that we already have a similar widget in our Coming Soon section, you can check it out here - Star rating widget | Let your users rate your products and services [2023].

And yes, if you have any specific ideas regarding the options and features you’d like to see in this widget, you’re most welcome to share them in the comments here :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help!

I need a rating widget for my shop where people can rate the product (Amazon Style) and maybe make comments below (verified buyer - amazon style)

Thank you! Also put a share function to any product please!

1 Like

Darius, thank you for describing your use case and for your idea!

I’ve merged your request with a similar one, so that we have all the ideas and suggestions in one place. I’ll keep you updated on the progress here as well :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for helping us!

I need a rating widget for my online shop. It should display the stars next to the product. Customers can also leave a comment at the buttom with uploaded pictures or even verfied buyer status. Just like on Amazon.

Thank you!

1 Like

Application that allows customers to be able to leave reviews on products directly on my website.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing your idea, and welcome to the community, @Nickeya_Davis! :slight_smile:

We have a similar widget in our Coming Soon section, I’ll make sure to update you as soon as we start working on it :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your help!

Share your use case and provide as many details to support your idea as possible:
Hello I think we need a rateing widget like Google reviews the widget show how many people rated
Plz plz I need it plz make it fast and we all devloper need it

Hi @Mushnad_the_bot and welcome to the Community :wave:

We are so grateful that you’ve decided to share your idea with us!

For us to better understand your idea and preferences, could you please describe your use case and the features you’d love to see in such an app? Should it be just Google rating or any other platforms must be included?

Any additional info would help us a lot :slightly_smiling_face: