Problem with Instagram Feed plugin

I added an instagram account but the photos don’t show up. I’ve tried with other accounts and then the photos appear, but if I use this account specifies the images don’t appear.

Account: Login • Instagram

Hello!

I’m so very sorry to see that you have to face issues with our Instagram Feed!

Unfortunately, the account you were trying to set seems not to have been collected. This is not the global issue, and I’ve already asked our Dev team to look into this for you.

I’ll get back to you with the update as soon as I have news.

My apologies for all the troubles! :pray:t2:

Thank you for your patience!

We’ve updated the account in question, so everything should be working fine now. Could you please check and let me know if you’re good?

I am having issues with only one in particular
sxs_lifestyle_co
it won’t pull up the feed at all, can you help at all, they have heaps of posts but all I see is nothing…
all other feeds work fine

Hi Astrid! I’m so sorry about this issue :frowning:

I’ve already asked the developers to check the account you provided, I’ll get back to you as soon as they fix it for you.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Hi Astrid, and thank you for your patience!

We have fixed the issue, so the account you’re trying to add to the widget should be working correctly now.

Could you please check your widget and let me know if you’re good?

1 Like

All working on that one but will have to let you know as some of the others are now not working.

Dear Astrid, I’m extremely sorry to hear that some of your Instagram Feed widgets are down now.

Unfortunately, we seem to have stumble upon the same issue when some accounts do not get updated. Our dev team are working on this as we speak, and they’re doing everything possible to stabilize the situation.

Meanwhile, my colleague will get back to you in your support ticket and take care of all the accounts that don’t work for you. We’ll do our best to be as prompt as possible.

Once again, we’re deeply sorry about the inconvenience!