Postage Delivery Tracker

Widget that will allow clients to track postage delivery for Canada Post, UPS, etc. directly on the website.

1 Like

Hey there @TotalTranslations :wave:

Many thanks for adding your idea to the Wishlist!

It would be great if you could provide more details on your use case. What specific carriers/shipment services do your clients commonly use for delivery tracking? What are the key features you expect from the tracking widget(e.g., real-time tracking, delivery notifications)? Do you have any preferences for the visual design and layout of the tracking widget?

Any additional info would be highly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Max for your reply.
We mainly use Canada Post services which in their website https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/home.page have the tracking.
It would be great to have our clients write their invoice number and have their tracking number linked where it would show the status of the delivery in our website. Information taken from the Canada Post website without the clients leaving our website.
The visual design or layout could be an horizontal line showing the status until delivery, the same as Canada Post Canada Post - Track a package by tracking number / Postes Canada - Repérer un colis au moyen du numéro de repérage or this one Canada Post - Track a package by tracking number / Postes Canada - Repérer un colis au moyen du numéro de repérage
I don´t know if I explained myself. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

@TotalTranslations A huge thank you for sharing the details!

We can’t promise that such an app will be definitely released, but we’ll try our best to consider this idea in the future. We’ll keep you in the loop :slightly_smiling_face: