Popup to collect website visitor email address before they can download a freebie (pdf document)

For new businesses that are driving traffic to their websites, offering free value to potential customers is great for building mailing list. Allow a popup or banner on the website to collect email address before giving access to the downloadable pdf

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

There pdf files in the web-site but I want users be able to download the content after registration - i.e. they receive an automatic email to their mailbox, click the link, get access to the content to download. Thanks.

1 Like

@George3 many thanks for your comment and for describing your use case!

I like this idea, and we’ll try our best to think about it in our future updates :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your help, and welcome to the Elfsight community! We’re always here should any help needed :slight_smile: