Popup Age Verification

Elfsight popup works in multi language as a “html content” in Opencart 3?
Anyone can help to clarify?

Every time I insert the code and after save it, the code turn back to the default website language, again.

Any suggestion?

1 Like

Hello @Nuno and we are happy to see you in the best place of the world :earth_africa: Welcome to Elfsight Community :heart_hands:

If I understood you correctly, you’d like the widget to be translated into the language of the site automatically.

In this case, unfortunately, the only way to make your app display in different languages is to make separate widgets for each language and install them on different pages.

We don’t have an integration with language switchers yet, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience!

We totally understand why you’d want that and agree that this feature could be a great addition to our product.

We already have such a request on our Wishlist. You are very welcome to vote for this feature here - it would be nice to add a language switcher or to | Feature Wishlist

The most wanted features will be considered first, so please feel free to vote for the other requests too! As soon as the feature you submitted or voted for is released, you will receive a notification from us :blush:

However, if I misunderstood you, please specify your use case in more detail and I’ll be happy to help you!