I have a couple instances of the podcast player embedded in a website that I’m running for my church:
When I visit the site for the first time, it works fine. If I close the page and come back about a day later, then the player is gone. I have to refresh the page for it to show up again. I’ve verified that this happens on a couple devices: Windows and Android Chrome browsers.
The website is on Squarespace, and I’ve pasted the embed code into the page.
What am I doing wrong?
Hi @David40! Welcome to our Community
I’ve checked your webpage several times and, unfortunately, couldn’t identify the issue.
When the issue appears again, could you please send me a screenshot of the Developer Console?
This article explains how you can do that - How to take a screenshot of the Developer Console.
We’ll be happy to check things for you!
I can’t reproduce the problem again. I was able to recreate it on 3 separate devices before I posted this, so I don’t what’s up. Maybe there was something in one of my earlier versions of the page that messed up the cache. Who knows. Thanks for looking at it.
@David40 You are always welcome
If anything comes up, please feel free to contact us.
Have a great day
The problem happened again. Here’s a screenshot:
@David40 I am so sorry that you’ve encountered this issue again!
I’ve passed this on to our development team. I’ll keep you in the loop here!
Thank you for sharing this suggestion!
I’ve talked to our devs and to find the reason for the issue, we need some additional info. I’ve contacted you directly at your email address.
Please check your inbox and reply to me