Payment widget

Payment widget for clients to make a purchase right on my site

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. Youā€™re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here ā€” we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi,

Thanks a lot for adding your request!

Iā€™m happy to say that Payment widget is already in our Coming Soon section, you may have a look at it here - Payment widget - embed all payment features to your website! (2023).

Also, if you have any particular ideas for the options and features for this widget, please feel free to share them in the comments here :slight_smile:

Thank you for helping us!

requesting about an iframe to perform payments using phonepay, paytm and other online transactions

Hi @mutyalu_mutyalu and welcome to Community :wave:

Thank you for adding your idea to our Wishlist!

Could you please describe your use case in more detail and share how you envision this app?

for some small websiteā€™s or organsisationā€™s it is very highly complicated to attach an money transactionā€™s form.so if you are ok in make an iframe / widget to add payment section to our website it will be very helpfull and easy for us.

1 Like

Got you!

We have Payment widget in our Coming Soon project. Iā€™ve moved your request to the dedicated topic where weā€™ll keep you abreast of any changes :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

thanks for your response tooā€¦
iā€™ll be waiting for the widget.by the way how much time can it take to be published.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we donā€™t have any ETA for the widget, I am sorry! All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you so muchā€¦for replyingā˜ŗļø.Lotā€™s of love from indiaā€¦

1 Like

why does this have very few votes and how soon is this widget coming?

1 Like

@Haroshee_Shop welcome to the forum! :wave:t2:

Iā€™m afraid we havenā€™t planned our works on this widget yet, as we consider the most popular requests first. But Iā€™ll be happy to post an update here as soon as I have any news :slight_smile: