Pause reveiws upon hovering

Some of our reviews are long, and a user has to constantly press the back (left arrow) button to finish reading the review. It would be great if they could hover and pause. It’s especially tricky with having to use the scroll down bar on the right. I don’t want them to have to advance forward manually, since it’s nice to see the positive terms flashing by, but then if someone wants to read in depth, they should be able to with ease.
Thanks for the consideration.

1 Like

@user2089 I do love your idea, thank you very much for sharing your use case!

I’m sorry that at the moment we don’t provide an option to pause a scroll, but maybe increasing Autorotation delay time could be a workaround here.

Anyways, we’ll try to think over your suggestion, and I’ll make sure to keep you updated on the progress :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :hugs:

Hi,
This is absolutely needed. I have the same issue as the OP with the All-In-One review widget and found this thread looking for help.
How can we get this pushed up the chain? It seems like an oversight.

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

2 Likes

Thank you for escalating. It does seem like an oversight. Can we get Elfsight to respond? Other users, please comment!

1 Like

@Frank8 @user2089 hello guys, and thank you for your comments!

I’m really sorry that this feature is not there yet, but I’ve talked to the devs and found out that they are planning to work on it in Q2!

I’ll keep you in the loop :slight_smile:

Guys, great news: Pause on hover option is out now! :tada:

Here’s how you can find it:

Layout tab → Customize → Auto Play On:

Feel free to leave your feedback! :slight_smile: