Option to use name instead of address in backend

The listing in the backend displays addresses by default. An option to display the name of the location instead would make editing locations much easier.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 22

Original comment from Mallory Briggs transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Martin Fisher transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Martin Fisher transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello, folks, and thank you for all your comments!

I’m terribly sorry that this feature hasn’t been released yet, and I totally understand your feelings.

This app is one of our first ones, thus some options might be really outdated by this time. We agree that the Google Maps needs to be updated, and our dev team are working on this already, preparing a major update. I’ve asked them to pay a special attention to this feature, and they will try their best to include this request as well.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, guys, it does help us to improve our service and apps.

Thank you so much for your understanding! :pray:t2:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Hi friends,

We’re happy to announce that now locations are displayed by name! :tada:

As usual, you’re welcome to test the option out in our Google Maps online demo (Google Maps widget for website. Free, advanced and easy-to-use.) !

And feel free to share your feedback, we’ll be happy to hear from you :slightly_smiling_face: