Option to customize the icons to your brand colour

Option to customize the icons to your brand colour

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Original comment from Sheldon Johnson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Nicole Drasati transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Have custom colours

Having the ability to change the background color of icons and/or the icon color itself would be incredible. For example, if I have a site with neon green text and a black background, I would love to have clean icons that are also displayed in the same color as my site’s text so the entire thing looks cohesive.

1 Like

i really want this to happen

1 Like

Hi there @user8740 :wave:

I cannot but agree that this opportunity would enhance the widget’s integration and make it seamlessly blend with your site’s appearance. Hope the devs will find a solution, and I’ll make sure to update you here once I have any news.

As for now, you can try using this code for changing the icon color - Change icon color

Thanks for sharing your feedback and welcome to the Community!