Editing Colors of Social Media Icons

Is there some CSS code that can allow me to change the background color of the icons in the Social Media Icons widget?

Hi there, @Chad2 :waving_hand:

I see that you’ve already found a CSS code that helps you achieve this:

.eapps-social-icons-bg-color-white .eapps-social-icons-item::before,
.eapps-social-icons-bg-color-on-hover-white .eapps-social-icons-item::after {
  background: #d61c23;
}

Let me know if this code covers your needs or if you have any questions left :slightly_smiling_face:

I did, Max, thank you. However, if possible, it would be great if we had more editing control over the design of the icons right inside the widget – without having to add CSS code. The widget is very useful but lacks that design control we would all surely love to have.

Thanks!

I completely agree that it would be great to have more customization options in the widget and this idea is already on the Wishlist. Feel free to upvote it: Option to customize the icons to your brand colour

If this idea gets more votes, we’ll try to think it over in the future :slightly_smiling_face: