Only 3 items pulled into instagram feed

hi please can you help me work out why only 3 images from my insta feed are showing? I have checked all settings and tried setting number items to 0 and to 12 and other numbers. Also it’s a random 3 images, not the most recent 3 either. Thanks. Screenshot attached.

Hi Gaby and welcome!

I’m so very sorry to know that our Instagram Feed is giving you a hard time now.

I have to admit that some accounts really might experience such an issue, and our dev team are already working on this at this very moment.

I’ve added your account to the list as the one with this issue, and I’ll keep you updated on how things going here.

If you have any other questions, please do let me know here as well, I’ll do my best to assist you!

Once again, we’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience :pray:t2:

Hey @Helga is this still an issue?

Our feed is displaying blank squares from some posts:

Hi @robt! Oh I’m so sorry about it :frowning:

Although we’re trying our hardest to minimize this issue, sometimes it still might occur randomly, unfortunately.

I’ve escalated it to our developers and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have news :pray:t2:

Hi @robt, thanks for your patience!

I’d love to say that all your Instagram Feed widgets work fine now on my end – could you please check them and let me know if you’re good?

Hey @Helga it worked yesterday but now there are squares missing again

Hi @robt, my apologies for the long wait!

I’ve reset your account, so everything should be fine now. Could you please check and let me know if you’re good?

I’m so sorry that you had to face this annoying issue :pensive: