Not all reviews are being displayed - all in one reviews widget

Hi legends. Sorry if this issue has already come up and been solved. I’ve been reading through the forums and have not been able to find an answer. The all in one reviews widget is working great but it is not picking up all of the reviews from my Facebook page. There are currently 94 reviews on my page but the widget has only picked up 57. Can anything be done about this? When I try to add the missing reviews manually they cannot be found by name. Ooooh and I just realized if you try and filter the reviews on the website it goes crazy. Thanks in advance for your help.

https://www.urbanfelineaustralia.com.au/testimonials

1 Like

Hi @Daniel_Lewis :slight_smile:

I’m sorry that the widget isn’t working just the way you expected, but worry not, we’ll look into this for you. I think @Max can offer the best help here, so let’s see what he suggests :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Daniel_Lewis :wave:

Our widget pulls all the info right from the Reviews tab of your Facebook page. If you check the Reviews section, you’ll see that the total number of reviews is 94, but only 57 are displayed on your Facebook page. That’s why only 57 reviews are displayed in your widget.

I hope this explains things.

As for the filtering issue, could you please specify what exactly goes wrong? I’ll gladly look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, I’ve noticed that the widget is cropped on your website now:

I’ve shared it with the devs and I’ll let you know once the solution is provided.

To fix the issue with the cropped reviews, you just need to reduce the width of the widget’s container in your Wix editor.

Check it out and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face: