No Google Reviews are showing

Hi there,

I have joint ownership of the business page and have found the correct business address on Elfsight but I’m seeing an error message saying "no reviews found’.

There are 4.9 stars and 75 Google Reviews.

Help please.

Cheers
Dave

1 Like

Hello @Dave_Munn and welcome to Community :wave:

I bring our sincere apologies for the interruption in our widget’s work on the behalf of our entire team.

Unfortunately, I have to admit that the widget is experiencing some issues with data collecting.

We realize the urgency of the situation and frustration it brings to our customers. I assure you that our development team is now working on a fix that should eliminate all errors.

After the fix is ready, I will get back to you with the updates.

Thank you for understanding and for sticking with us :pray:

Hi @Dave_Munn :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

I am happy to tell you that the issue is fixed!

Please check your widget and let me know how it works :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks good now.
Thanks for your help.

Thank you for your kind words!

You are always welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello
I have the same issue with my company
It has reviews but I can’t see them via widget
Could you check it please?
Place ID of my company is ChIJTwNtUv8h20ARXhK_a3fOBm4

1 Like

Greetings and welcome aboard @user8732 :wave:

I see that my colleague Ksenia has reached out to you in a support ticket. As Ksenia mentioned, our Google Reviews widget does not provide real-time updates. Its actual update cycle is 72 hours , meaning that once a review is posted, it won’t appear in the widget immediately. Instead, it will appear in the widget within the next 72 hours.

You can learn more about the updating process in the following article - Why my Google reviews are not being updated.

This is why you are not seeing your recent reviews at the moment - the widget simply hasn’t been updated yet. But don’t worry, the recent reviews will appear in the widget soon :slightly_smiling_face:

If 72 hours is over and the reviews still didn’t appear, please let us know. We’ll be happy to help!