New Linked in Feed Not Working

Hey There!
I keep trying to load the linkedin url into the new widget and I keep getting this message…

" LinkedIn: Error: Too many attempts to fetch a LinkedIn source

No posts to display. The specified resources might be empty, or there could be set filters not satisfying any post."

Could you help me rectify? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @user932 :wave:

I have to say that only company pages can be displayed in our LinkedIn Feed, I am so sorry!

We have a request in our Wishlist to display personal pages. You can vote for this feature to get a notification upon its release :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know if this explains things or if any questions come up.

Hi @Max Thanks for jumping in.
Ok thanks for clarifying. You may want to edit your post (linked below) as it’s quite misleading and i could have saved the 40 minutes this morning! :slight_smile: thank you!

1 Like

I sincerely apologize for any frustration caused. We’ve updated the information in the post, thanks to your valuable feedback!

Additionally, I want to highlight that there’s a notification in the widget editor: Enter your LinkedIn company page link to display your posts, for example: https://linkedin.com/company/microsoft

I understand it might not be very obvious. We’ll work on making necessary improvements to enhance your experience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Thanks @Max !
I always appreciate your help. You guys are doing great.
Have a great day ahead.

1 Like