New laouyt option for EVENT CALENDAR: GRID with FEWER ROWS

The GRID layout on the event calendar always shows everything in the entire month, making the calendar section incredibly long on the website.

Would love to be able to only show upcoming weeks OR set a limit as to how many rows will show (all, 1, 2, 3 etc).

1 Like

@user887 nice idea, thank you for sharing!

We’ll try to consider it for our future updates :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for helping us!

Hi @user887 :wave:

I’d like to tell you that as a workaround, you can adjust the number of rows displayed with the help of Events to display settings:

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

The problem with that is that it might not show everything coming up in that week, if it’s a busy week.

1 Like

Got your point!

We’ll try to think it over in our upcoming enhancements :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for pointing us in this direction!

Yes Yes Yes… I currently utilize the event calendar to highlight the next 5 events, anymore, the mobile version looks quite ridiculous since it is limited to one column.

Similarly, as user887 has suggested, my viewers require seeing more than 1 week out especially if events require registration. If the week prior is booked solid with events, registration required events will be highlighted last minute.

I vote to see a combination of the following:

1. ability to set the number of events per row
  2. next page to scroll through the next series of events. ie, 10 events displayed, with pages 1,2,3 etc situation below to cycle to next 10 events.
  3. Ability to create columns to facilitate better mobile viewing experience

These requests may require their own feature wishlist page

1 Like

Hey there @user4569 :wave:

What amazing ideas you’ve just shared, thank you so much!

I’ve added them to our Wishlist and we’ll try to consider them in our future updates :slightly_smiling_face: