🔥 New Features: Job Board, Photo Gallery, and Team Showcase

Time for a Friday update!

I guess you’re going to love it, as our amazing Development Team have released a whole host of long-awaited requests for Job Board, Photo Gallery, and Team Showcase widgets. :slight_smile:

Let’s get started!

Job Board

• an option to change the button text

Yes, now you don’t have to put up with the ‘Apply Now’ text, so feel free to change it the way you like.

You can do it on your widget Settings tab:

job board - button text

• an option to Hide jobs

In case you don’t need a particular vacancy at the moment, you have an option to just hide it so that it is not listed in your widget.

This option is on Jobs tab:

Photo Gallery

• Right Click protection

Protect your images from being stolen by enabling Image Copy Protection option on the widget’s Settings tab:

• Image Alt Text

Add Alt text to your images to improve SEO performance:

Team Showcase

• an option to add additional images in the biography

Upload as many photos as you need — they will be displayed as a nice carousel:

Team_Showcase_-_additional_image

We really hope you love the changes, and they will make your widgets even more powerful :slightly_smiling_face:

Please share your feedback – does everything work fine on your end, and what do you think about these improvements?

3 Likes

Love the additional images for the teams. Thanks!

1 Like

@Lesan, we’re thrilled that you love it! :heart_eyes:

Hello @Helga, hello everyone,

I was looking forward to this feature. Thanks to the Elfsight team for creating it. I can finally modify the text of my buttons.

Thank you so much :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Good Sunday.

1 Like

Dear @romano97002, thank you so much for your kind words!! I’ll definitely pass your feedback on to our devs, they will be delighted to know it :hugs:

1 Like