Be able to edit the text in the Buttons. So, instead of "Apply now", could be "Apply today!"

This widget can be used for more than just a job board. But, even as it is, the button texts do not appear to allow edit. Other widget buttons let us edit the button text. This would be helpful.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 24

Original comment from Dimi D transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks for your comments!

I agree it would be much more efficient to have the Apply Button editable. We’ll try to think over this feature in one of the nearest updates.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Find more Elfsight solutions — Widget Catalog
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from D D transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Michael transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot for your comments!

I’m happy to say that we’re planning to implement several nice options for this widget, including Apply Today button’s customization.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide more specific release dates for now, however, we’re doing our best to make it happen as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your understanding! :pray:t2:

Helga, Community Manager

Original comment from james staines transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi James,

Thanks for your comment!

I totally understand you and I’m so sorry that this option is not there yet.

This option will definitely be included in one of the nearest updates for this widget, however, I’m afraid the timeline is somewhat unclear. However, I assure you that our devs are trying their hardest to release the most wanted features faster :pray:t2:

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Helga, Community Manager

Original comment from Sinead Colleran transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Harald Kühhas transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks, thanks a lot for your patience!

I’m happy to say that this feature request is added to our dev’s roadmap, and we hope to have it released within Q2-Q3.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to close this idea here very soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum

Original comment from Elena Fernández Luna transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Yazeed Maswadeh transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks!

Yazeed, I’m happy to say that this feature request is already released, and this idea is in ‘Shipped’ status :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to set the needed name for this button in your widget Settings tab → Language → change the Apply Now text.

Please let me know if it helped!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog

Hello friends,

We’re happy to announce that an option to edit the text in the button is out! :tada:

Here’s where you can find it:

1. Go to your widget’s Settings tab
  2. Choose Language and translate the buttons the way you need

Feel free to check out the widget in our online Job Board demo (Job Board widget | Add a job listing to your website [2022]) !

And if you have any thoughts to share, please do so in the comments below :slightly_smiling_face: