Weekly Update: Job Board, Photo Gallery, Popup

It’s time you knew what’s been done for Job Board, Photo Gallery, and Popup widgets.

More nice features were added, and one annoying bug was finally eliminated!

Job Board

New : new jobs appear right at the top now.

You asked — we listened! Now you don’t have to scroll to the bottom of the jobs list in order to find your newly added vacancy. It will appear right at the top automatically:

Photo Gallery

New : an option to add image Alt text.

If, for some reason, an image was not loaded, the Alt text will be displayed instead:

Photo_Gallery_-_alt_image

Popup

Bugfix : empty video cropped up by the click on Popup widget on latest iPhone models.

The issue is eliminated, so Popup widgets work perfectly fine on every device :slightly_smiling_face:

Guys, if you have any questions, or you’d love to leave your feedback — we’ll be happy to hear from you!

1 Like

Hi! For the job board - a lot of the examples show an image on each job listing, but I can’t see how you do this in the actual widget? Can you tell me how to add the images?

job-board-overview-feature-1-1 copy

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I’m really sorry to say, but pictures are not supported in our widget yet, my apologies for the inconvenience!

I’m so sorry for the misleading promo, but this feature is added to our developers’ roadmap, and they are working on its development these days.

Meanwhile, you’re welcome to vote for it in our wishlist: Add picture | Feature Wishlist.

Thank you for your understanding!

Thanks - do you have any idea how far away it might be?

Since our devs have already started working on this, I believe we can expect this feature to be released in a couple of weeks :slightly_smiling_face: