My first steps in E-commerce

Hi
I’m Hani and this is my story of getting here

I moved 4 years ago from Algeria to Turkey in search of a better life. I faced many problems and difficulties in finding a job and could not settle down.

I’ve been like this for a lot of months… without a job

This prompted me to stay at home and surf the Internet until I discovered my opportunity in E-commerce

I started raising capital by providing microservices

And through my experience with a customer, I found what I should sell and I knew how I should market it

The first step was to create a professional online store, but… its professionalism was not completed due to the lack of many features

I searched the Internet again, asked friends, and came across a group of companies that offer the service of integrating these features and making them available on your online store.

Here the choice fell on the best option… ‘Elfsight.com

My store is now fully integrated, and the conversion process in it is very high :wink:

Nevertheless, I loved discovering more applications that the platform provides

Then, a pop-up appeared, and here I am telling you my boring story

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi @Saudi!

I decided to showcase the most appealing posts from our Contest thread, so that other users do not miss them. I hope you don’t mind having your story in our Inspiration category as a separate post :slight_smile:

Feel free to change the title as you like, and thanks again for sharing your experience!

1 Like