More granularity in statistics

I think we need a better display of statistics.

1. When using the same type of widget, but with different content on a different pages of website, I only see the lump sum number of visits to the widgets on the website. It would be great if we could see separate statistics for each widget on the same website.

2. Also, could we have more granularity in statistics. Instead of just showing the lump sum number of visits, could we also see a daily, weekly, or monthly charts of visits to the website for each individual widget. This would allow us to see the results of any marketing activity and also allow us to test different content on the widgets and determine what works best.

3. Please also provide us at a granular daily, weekly, monthly level how many visitors clicked a button or took some action using each individual widget.

I can give the example of modalforms(dot)com, who have done a relatively good job in displaying widget statistics in a simple yet more powerful and useful way. I prefer the widgets offered by Elfsight, but wish the statistics were like ModalForms. Here is a screenshot of their statistics page to help you: Dropbox - ModalForms-Statistics.jpg - Simplify your life

1 Like

@Amer a huge thank you for this thorough comment, it’s an awesome help!

I really love the example you attached, I do believe it will help the devs to get your idea better. I’ve moved your suggestion to our Wishlist, so that other members can vote for it and add their thoughts as well.

I’ll make sure to keep you updated on the progress here as well :slight_smile:

I’d also love to mention that statistics per widget will be available in our new Dashboard, so feel free to vote for this feature request to get a notification upon its release here: Usage statistics per widget

Thanks a lot for your help, it’s highly appreciated!

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:t2:

I’m happy to say that statistics capabilities were expanded in our new Dashboard, and it will be available for all the users as soon as we transfer them to the new dashboard :tada:

It’s going to be a gradual process, but if you want to move to the new dashboard sooner, feel free to contact our Support Team, they will be delighted to assist :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Helga I would like to move to the new dashboard :smile:

@DOMINICANCOD awesome! feel free to contact our Support Team, they’ll be very happy to assist :slight_smile: