Menu navigation (navigation bar)

drop down menus with ability to link to files and URL’s

1 Like

Glad to see you in our Community, welcome @user2727 :wave:

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Good news is that we have Menu Navigation app in our Coming Soon project that should be the right option for your case.

I’ve merged your comment with the dedicated discussion where we post all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

We have a chamber of commerce page and it would be great to have an app that we could develop a directory including specific categories and the ability to search a category for all the business options.

Welcome to Elfsight Community @user5228 :wave:

We’ve got a Menu Navigation app in our Coming Soon project and it should be just the thing for you. I’ve added your comment to the discussion where we share all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

:heart_eyes: Any idea when it’s coming out? so I know if I’m going to bother creating my mobiile menu alone or not?

1 Like

Hi @Academie_Web_Concept :wave:

Much as I’d love to share any news, I am afraid, the timeline is unclear now. I am sorry!

We’ll make sure to keep you informed about any progress in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch for your feedback and welcome to Community!

Any update on whe this will be released?

1 Like

@Martin_Munter happy to see you on the forum, welcome!

I’m afraid we don’t have the Navigation Menu widget on our agenda as yet, I’m really sorry :disappointed:

But meanwhile, you’re most welcome to describe your use case and name the features you’d love to see in this widget. The more details, the more chances our devs will take it under consideration :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I already build my navigation so I’m good. Thought I just ask since it;s under consideration since long time.

Your competition, Fouita already has a footer menu, that we have adapted for a site I am working on. The client chose Go Daddy, and their web builder is so limited, the hosting plan the client is on doesn’t allow CSS, or HTML code but we can use these types of widgets. I like some of your slider designs, but then would need a nav panel at the top. Go Daddy’s themes are restrictive, so I would love to add features for my client. Let me know if this is a thing, if so we will buy a plan, if not we will see what Fouita has to offer.

2 Likes

@Doug_Grim happy to see you join us here, welcome!

I wish I had better news, but I’m afraid it’s unlikely that we’ll release this widget in the near future. We’re currently figuring out the list of new widgets we’d want to release this year, and the Menu navigation might be included. But the timeline is still unclear, I’m afraid. :frowning:

If I have any update on the process, I’ll make sure to post here right away, though.

Many thanks for sharing your use case and for your kind words! I hope some other widgets of ours could come in handy, too. And we’re always here in case of any questions or issues :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Yes, please create Menu Navigation widget. I work in marketing area, this widget can help to experiment and implement menu fast.

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest, @user9100, and welcome to the community!

We’ll be happy to post an update here as soon as have concrete plans for the Menu Navigation development :slight_smile:

1 Like

HTML breadcrumbs widget for non-technies using AI built website

Glad to see that you’ve decided to join our ranks! Welcome @Lizzie_Rosenberg :wave:

It would be awesome if you could provide more details on your use case. What features would you like to see in this app? Do you have any example of a similar app?

This info would help us better understand what you are trying to achieve :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there!

Looking for ways to feed structured data to Google Search Console on my no-code website. Anything widgets that support this and/or SEO would be great to see!

Do you have any currently beyond the FAQ (which I use and love)?

Thanks!
Lizzie

Do I understand correctly that you need widgets where the Schema Markup is available?

If it is, the Schema Markup is supported in our Reviews and Event Calendar app as well. Feel free to check it out.

However, if I misunderstood you, please elaborate on your use case :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep! Schema markup–more apps that offer this is my request.

Thanks!
Lizzie

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Service Issues: Widgets are not displayed

Hi @Lizzie_Rosenberg :wave:

Just to make things clear, do you want the Schema Markup to be supported in more Elfsight widgets, or you’d like to have a Breadcrumb widget with the Schema markup?

If you mean the Breadcrumb widget, should it be similar to this app?