Meet Elfsight AI Form Generator! 🔥

Howdy, folks!

We’re on the edge of our seats cuz something HUGE has happened: in our Form Builder, we have implemented the AI Form Generator! :scream:

How does Elfsight AI work?

Nothing could be simplier!

1. Just describe what you’d love to see in your form and click ‘Generate’.

2. Get a full-on form with relevant content and a great variety of fields: text fields, dropdowns, checkboxes, attachments, etc. in no time! :rocket:

You can use any language, it will work perfectly fine!

For you to have a bigger picture of this update, I’ve filmed a short video where I show the way the Elfsight AI looks and works:

Test the AI Form Generator out: Elfsight AI Form Generator: Experience the Future!

Your Feedback :heart:

This is only a BETA version, and we keep teaching our Elfsight AI, that’s why your feedback will be essential at this point!

Did the result meet your expectations? What forms our AI generated for you exactly? Make sure to share in the comments, we’re so excited to check them out! :clap:t2:

5 Likes

Olga, that’s an awesome video. I did my webinar this morning. I mentioned that I would try to get you to join us again in a couple of weeks. This is a great opportunity to introduce this feature and reintroduce Elfsight to my audience. Let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Neat little feature. I don’t think I will ever find the use for it. 200% of the time if a client wants a form, I make sure the specify what fields they want. Looking forward to new apps.

3 Likes

Hi @Lesan,

Thank you for your feedback. In fact, you could be very specific about the form you are willing to create. It’s possible to outline some key details and let the AI handle the reset. Sure, I have an example:

Display used prompt

Design a form to facilitate user enrollment in a guitar class.

Add header “Hey there! Wanna join a guitar class?” with caption “Fill out the form right, don’t miss your chance!”. Add submit button text: “Rock on!”

The form should collect the following information:

• first name
  • last name
  • age range (dropdown)
  • prior experience (dropdown)
  • favorite genres (checkboxes)
  • guitar ownership (yes or no)
  • preferred lesson frequency (dropdown, options ranging from 1 to 3 times per week).

Please, give it a chance. Let’s explore! I hope it could save you some time and give fresh ideas.

1 Like

After sending my previous message I’ve spotted some mistakes in my prompt. I was hurrying to show you an example :grin:
So, after some changes I’ve generated it again, let’s see what we got.

Updated prompt

Design a form to facilitate user enrollment in a guitar class.

Add header “Hey there! Wanna join a guitar class?” with caption “Fill out the form right now, don’t miss your chance!”. Add submit button text: “Rock on :metal:

The form should collect the following information:

• first name
  • last name
  • age range (dropdown)
  • prior experience (dropdown)
  • favorite genres (checkboxes)
  • guitar ownership (yes or no)
  • preferred lesson frequency (dropdown, options ranging from 1 to 3 times per week).
2 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty cool how the AI can be integrated with the contact form. But the way I see it is… what your telling the AI can be done manually. So I don’t see a use for it regardless. Unless there is something I’m not seeing.

1 Like

Lesan, of course, you can do everything manually. The only question is - can this functionality save you some time or not?

2 Likes

@Eric1 many thanks for your comment, I’m happy that you loved the video and the update on the whole!

You know, your idea with a webinar sounds terrific, I think I’d be happy (or Olga) to join and introduce this feature to your audience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Helga and Elfsight team!

Awesome feature! - I believe the AI form generator will be helpful for many to create forms even without knowing which fields to add. (And it will save time!)

Here are some ideas that I hope can make it EVEN better.

1. Make it support for styling. Ex: Make font size of headline 16px and set font family Montserrat.
  2. Support for Multi-step forms. Currently, it works for single-page forms only.
  3. Ability to create forms with conditional logic. (ex: Show field B if option X is selected in field A)
2 Likes

Hi @Chamal, a huge thank you for your amazing comment!! I’m genuinely ecstatic that you loved our AI feature, I hope it will save you a ton of time and effort :slight_smile:

A special thanks for your feedback, it’s nothing short of crucial for us! I guess Vladimir @ivanenko will be happy to consider your suggestions, since we keep working and improving our AI Generator :slight_smile:

Many thanks for sharing your ideas, it does mean a lot to us!

2 Likes

I tried some examples yesterday and it is great.
some things we can do

Basically I think its usage is quite similar to ChatGPT, as long as you describe in more detail, the output form will be more accurate.
If we can customize the code, that’s even better.

With the current capacity, I have thought of a few ideas that can be used as well.

• Build some example forms (form template): contact form, webminar registration form, event registration form, survey, employment application (basically provide the available text, users just need to copy it and fill in the AI Form, the complete form will be output without wasting time inserting fields) and use/or share/or sell :smiley:
  • and a few more
3 Likes

just a small question, Is it possible to do the opposite, from an existing form, and output text, users can fill it in their account and it outputs the same form, it’s like the Import-Export feature?

3 Likes

@tuanphan your feedback is nothing short of awesome, a huge thanks for such a thorough comment! :fire:

I’ve shared it with the whole team so that they take your comments and suggestions into account, I think it will be really helpful since we are going to develop our AI feature!

As for your question, do I understand it correctly that you’d love to be able to have access to the initial request you added to the form in order to enter it to other form widgets to get the same result?

3 Likes

tuanphan, nice job on the examples. Thanks.

2 Likes

I had a need yesterday for a quick form. Not in the mood to create one in my autoresponder. So I thought this would be a good time to put the AI form builder to a real test. In less than a minute, I had the exact form I needed complete with dropdown. I have some experience creating prompts for AI so that knowledge helped. BUT this experience was very simple. I’m looking forward to seeing how Elfsight development incorporates AI into other features. This one is a true winner. I’ll be sharing this in a webinar on Friday. Can’t wait to see how my audience responds.

1 Like

Eric, we’re ecstatic that you loved this update and the result you’ve got! I hope the AI will come in handy more than once :slight_smile:

We’re on the verge of implementing the AI to the Reviews widget, so stay tuned for an update here!

3 Likes

Great comments Eric. Thanks!!