Make Event Descriptions More Visible! (with Mockup)

I would like the ability to show a snippet of the event description in the widget. Also, when an event is expanded, I would like for the full description to be shown rather than the current snippet and “Show more” [basically show the event as if the “Show more” button were clicked for the user].

My customers want information and I want to be able to give it to them with as little effort on their part as possible.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your idea!

We will be happy to consider this option for future updates. And if you have any other thoughts to share, please feel free to do so in the comments here - it will be a huge help for our dev team :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hoping for the ability to have a small description to be on the tile, above the button to explain the event or product more and encourage people to click for further description in the pop-up.

1 Like

That’s a great suggestion, thanks a lot for sharing, @user3268!

I hope we will give it a go in one of our future updates, I’ll keep you in the loop :slight_smile:

Many thanks for sharing your idea, and welcome to the community!

Hey guys :wave:

We’ve added a setting for displaying event description right in the event cards - Event Calendar: Display event description right in the event cards :tada: