MailerLite integration request

Integration with MailerLite (https://www.mailerlite.com/)

I have personally seen the integration with MailerLite within Sumo (Integrating with MailerLite - Sumo) and Bloom (Bloom Email Opt-In Plugin For WordPress)

In both cases the main requirement to make the handshake was providing an API Key from MailerLite, which is available in your account. In case it helps, you can access the Developer API Reference Guides (Getting started | MailerLite developers website) for more details.

Thank you and keep up the excellent work!

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi Otelo,

Thank you so much for your idea and for all the details provided, I’m sure they will be of great help!

We’ll try to consider your suggestion, and I do hope the developers will find a way to implement this integration in our future updates :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for helping us!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Otelo Vizcaino transferred from the previous Wishlist portal: