Lock Value and slider style

• Issue description:
    Hello,
    Its possible to :
  1. Change slider calculator style?
    to :

2. Get value from field and calculation in calculator, to add to post in WP(using custom code)?
    Get this value :

to add in here using custom code :

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi there, @Quay :wave:

I see that my colleague Dasha has just replied to you in a support ticket and shared the solutions. Feel free to test it out and let Dasha know if it worked :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, @Max :wave:

Yes, Dasha help me, and all code its worked. Thank you for the code :blush:
Only 1 problem not yet solved, its my second question in this post.

Thank you.

1 Like

Ah, sorry about missing that!

If I got you right, you are looking for a way to connect your widget with the cart on your website and dynamically pull values from the Results section there.

In this case, unfortunately, it’s impossible to implement this feature. We already have such a request on the Wishlist. Feel free to upvote this request - Connect Calculator with Cart on my website.

However, if I misunderstood you, please provide more details on your use case :wink:

Hello @Max ,

Thanks for the reply, but the case not to connect my widget with the cart.

if you visit my site “link i insert in first post”, in that page have 2 section.
First is roi calculator and the second is the detail.
I need to sync/connect the second section with the value and result from first section(calc).
So the value in second section will dynamic, every value change in calc, in section 2 same with calc.

first section :

i need occupation rate value, annual revenue and roi % value connected/sync with the second section

“under cons” value conected/sync to the calc value/result
the value “under cons” i use custom code WP, i think to get the calc value using script “getelementbyid” but i dont know what id for the value in calc.

Thank you.

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

We’ll discuss it with the devs and let you know if it’s feasible :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Quay :wave:

I see that Dasha has already shared a solution from the devs. Please test it out and let Dasha know how it works :wink: