LinkedIn Feed - Request

@Helga thank you for the updates! Please keep us posted.

@Sarah3 please let me know what other product you are exploring for this.

1 Like

Social kit is one of them. Very user-friendly.
Ideally I want to use Elfsight as I use others if yours. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

@user1738 of course, thank you for your understanding!

@Sarah3 really appreciate your interest in our apps, thank you so much!

Would like to use this feed for our client websites.

Ideally, have the ability to add posts manually using URLs and show them in a carousel. And have the post’s like counters update automatically at a regular interval.

1 Like

@Paras thank you for adding your suggestion, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

I think the widget is going to have a carousel layout and update a number of likes, but I’m not sure about the ability to add posts by URLs.

Anyways, I’ll keep you posted here, and I’ll make sure to let you know once the LinkedIn Feed is available :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Is there any update on when this will be available?

Me, too!

Guys, I’m really sorry, but I’m afraid I still don’t have any news on the LinkedIn Feed :frowning:

Our devs know how much desired this app is, but this technical hurdle is more powerful at the moment :frowning:

But we’re doing everything possible to find a solution!

1 Like

What if we could bring some tech-savy people from this community to think about the problems Elfsight is facing with regards to LinkedIn? I am not saying your devs are not capable (far from it!), but maybe another eye helps solving your case.

Just an idea! :blush:

2 Likes

@yannick1 what a lovely idea!! :heart_eyes:

I would be just happy to give it a go, but I’ve got to ask the devs first, you know :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know if it’s something we can try!

Anyways, a huge thank you for sharing your suggestion, and welcome to the community! We’re happy to have you with us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there any update on this?

@Andrew_C I’m afraid we’re still working on it, no concrete release date as of yet, I’m so sorry :frowning:

We’re doing the best we can to add a LinkedIn Feed to our catalog, but it’s difficult to set an ETA as of now, I’m really sorry :frowning:

Help!!! I am a musician, please how can you help me I need more knowledge[quote=“Pentagram, post:1, topic:114, full:true”]
Similar to “Facebook Feed”, “Twitter” and other social media feed request. I would love to see a “LinkedIn Feed” Widget.

Thanks!
[/quote]

2023-03-05T23:00:00Z2023-03-30T23:00:00Z :smile:

Blockquoteemphasized text

Hi folks! I’m happy to say that we’ve managed to resolve all the technical impediments, and we expect to start building the widget itself during a week or two!

I’ll keep you in the loop :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great news! Do you have a date set for when we’ll be able to start using this widget?

1 Like

Yeah, we’re so happy, too!

Well, it’s pretty much hard to tell, but I hope it won’t take more than a couple of months :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your interest and yes, welcome to the Elfsight community!

Hello! Is there a way to create a widget for a LinkedIn feed? We have searching for a way to feed our LinkedIn posts on our website’s News & Insights page.

1 Like

Hi @RickD, so nice to see you in Elfsight community, welcome!

The great thing is that Linkedin Feed widget is in development now, meaning that we’ll be able to release it in a month approximately :slight_smile:

All the updates will be placed here, so you won’t miss anything! :slight_smile:

Hi Helga, Any update on this? Will it be a pid for plan and if so how much will it be?

Hi @user3290, welcome to the community! :hugs:

I do have an update which I think you’re going to like: I myself have tested this widget with the team today, and it means that the LinkedIn Feed is 98% ready! :heart_eyes:

We expect to release it next week, so stay tuned!