Integration with Eventbrite

Integration with Eventbrite

3 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Need that integration desperately!

2 Likes

@user2009 thank you for your comment, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :hugs:

We’ll try to consider this request in the future, but if it will get more votes, it might speed up the process big time. Anyways, I’ll keep you updated here :slight_smile:

The ability to integrate and sync eventbrite

1 Like

Hey there @user4181 :wave:

Yes, absolutely agree that this integration would be a great addition to Event Calendar.

Such a request already exists in our Wishlist. I’ve moved your message to the dedicated thread where we’ll post all the updates.

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts and welcome aboard :heart:

Looking to add an Eventbrite widget which shows upcoming events on the website. Like this https://www.sociablekit.com/tutorials/embed-eventbrite-events-website/#livedemo-guide
I really don’t like SociableKIT, and their customer service and pricing trickery is horrible. But it’s the only option I’ve got.

@Jonathan_Holden thanks a lot for your suggestion, and welcome to the forum! :wave:t2:

That’s a really nice idea, I hope we’ll be able to consider it for our Event Calendar widget one day. All the updates will be posted in this thread :slight_smile:

Need embed for this for events so always updates itself, maybe also can checkout embed purchase event tickets

1 Like

Greetings @Amplitude_Social_Med :wave:

We already have a request for Eventbrite integration on our Wishlist, and I’ve just added your comment there too. You can keep an eye on all the updates right here :wink:

Thank you so much for your input and yes, welcome to the Community!