Facebook Events

Please add support for Facebook Events

4 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your idea!

I’m really sorry that at the moment we do not support Events, and I do believe we will find a way to fix it. Unfortunately, we’re facing technical difficulties in doing that at the moment, but we’ll keep searching :pray:t2:

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

hello just checking if there is anything coming for a Facebook Events feed? I see Smashballoon is able to offer an events feed these days, so hopefully the technical issues can be overcome and this is something that is coming to Elfsight soon?

3 Likes

@michael24 thank you for your comment and for the example!

I’m really sorry that the events are not supported in our Facebook Feed app yet :frowning:

Since we use the official API, we did face an obstacle when trying to implement support for events, but I’m afraid we don’t know how exactly other companies do it.

We have plans to get back to this request but we don’t have an ETA as of yet, unfortunately :frowning:

Anyways, I’ll make sure to keep you updated on the progress here.

Thanks a lot for your interest and understanding!

1 Like

My clients would truly benefit from having a Facebook Event feed and/or carousel.
I hope you can make this happen soon! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your comment, @Chad2!

I’m truly sorry that events are still not supported in our Facebook Feed, and I do believe we’ll find a solution :slight_smile:

I’ll make sure to keep you updated on the progress.

Thank you for sharing and welcome to the community! :hugs:

1 Like

I have a client that wants a simple events list on his website. They put all their events on their Facebook page and it would be great if I could just feed that info from Facebook.

2 Likes

Many thanks for sharing, @EdgeMarketing, and welcome to the community!

Even though the Facebook API can be challenging to work with, I hope we’ll find a way to make events available in our Facebook widget :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated!

1 Like

Will you by any change create a Widget to show Facebook Events on websites ?

Thx in advance
Buby

2 Likes

@M_Buby great to welcome you to our community! :hugs:

You know, we wish we were able to add support for events, but at the moment Facebook API doesn’t let us do so, unfortunately.

But we still hope to find a solution in the future, and I’ll post here as soon as I have any news :slight_smile:

Yes! support for FB events in the FB feed widget would be great!

2 Likes

We’ll try to make it happen as soon as Facebook gives us a hope, @T111! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be great to be able to display several Facebook events on on website page! With title, dates, photos, and link to the event on FB.

Hi @Petzl_Distribution

I totally share your point! This request already exists in our Wishlist, so I’ve moved your message to the dedicated topic. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch for your idea!

1 Like

A possibly helpful suggestion. Be fantastic to be able to import events directly from FB as per the reviews!

1 Like

Hi there @Mr_Uddr :wave:

I agree that it would be a nice addition, and we already have such a request in the Wishlist. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread where we’ll post all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!