How to translate Weather Widget?

Hi, I want to translate weather widget to Georgian. There is no option to choose it from dashboard. Any solution for manual translation?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: What included elfsight free plan?

Hello @Gurami and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

Unfortunately, there is no option to translate our Weather widget to Georgian. I am terribly sorry!

We agree that this feature could be a great addition to our app. We would truly appreciate it if you could add it to our Wishlist. Please leave your feature request in this category - Weather - Elfsight Community to get a notification upon its release.

I can translate every widgets into Georgian for free. If you are ok with it, we can communicate.

1 Like

@Gurami Wow, thanks a bunch :heart_eyes: I’ll pm you shortly

To translate the weather widget to Georgian manually, you can edit the widget’s source code and replace the English text with its Georgian equivalent. The source code may be written in HTML, CSS, or JavaScript, depending on the specific widget you are using. To make these changes, you will need some basic knowledge of programming and web development. If you are not familiar with these technologies, you may need to hire a web developer to assist you. Thansk to Avs Series

1 Like

Hello @FC1 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart_hands: :tada:

Thanks a bunch for your participation :heart_eyes:

Just in case, we’ve already added Georgian language to our Weather app - Weather: Georgian language

Please feel free to contact us if any questions come up.

Have a nice day :wink:

1 Like