Translation of Panel Elements

• Issue description:
    Hi Guys,
    In my new website project (not yet live) i installed widget and i am very happy with all features and comfortable workflow. Great Stuff:-)
    I selected “german” language in settings. Translations in

Backend is about 40%. That’s ok for me.

But in frontend, i must translate panel elements like “filters”, “all” and “done”. How / where can i manually edit this strings? I can not find out.

Thanks for help!
Regards Tom

2 Likes

Hi @user3256, thank you very much for your kind words, I’m happy that you’re good with our Google Maps widget :slight_smile: Welcome to the community!

As for the issue with the translation, I’ve made a couple of tests and I see that all the elements get translated into German on my end:

Could you please send me the ID of the widget in question or your Elfsight account email so that I can look into this for you? You can dm me to do so in private fashion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Helga , thank you very much for your quick response and information.
I do not work with a widget on elfsight-account, i licenced and downloaded the plugin on Envato Market and installed it on Page.

How can we get the proper translation here also working?
Kind regards Tom

1 Like

Oh I see, Tom, but I however have to mention that this forum is dedicated to Elfsight cloud apps, thus we can assist with only cloud apps-related questions here, I’m really sorry :frowning:

I advise you to ask your question via our CodeCanyon form, our team will try their best to provide the answers there :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes