How long have you been using Elfsight?

How did you find out about Elfsight? Were you maybe searching for a particular widget/functionality in the first place? Really curious to know!

I think I found Elfsight initially when I was looking for a Contact form that would show on all pages with an icon. I’ve been a paid customer since March 2021.

2 Likes

Great to hear you’ve been with Elfsight for more than a year already, Erika! Contact Form is one of our first apps, I hope it works just fine for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve just started using Elfsight, trying to customize and install the Form Builder widget!
I like everything so far so I think I’m going to upgrade my subscription soon.

1 Like

So happy to hear you’re loving your experience, Katty! And feel welcome to ask questions here if any help needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already waiting for some help :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe 4 months now, but it is brilliant for my needs and just works :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome to hear, thanks a lot for sharing!
I hope you will find even more help and use on this forum :hugs:

Can’t remember I would say maybe 4 years ? It all started with the Instagram feed you guys had on envato as a jquery widget. Ah yes good times.

1 Like

Awesome to see a long-term customer here!
Yes, we also reminisce about those times sometimes, but still we love our cloud widgets way more :smiling_face:

Long term user here too (on about 6 websites. since 2018. Mainly for Insta Feed. Good product guys!

cheers Harry.

1 Like

That’s amazing, we’re ecstatic that you love our widgets, Harry, thanks a lot for sharing!

And many thanks for your kind words :hugs:

I’ve been using it for some time, well, since it was on Appsumo.
A number of my websites feature something or other from Elfsight and where there always seems to be something useful on offer.

1 Like

Great to hear you love our widgets, Martyn! :hugs:

We are at about a year of using elfsight!

1 Like

Amazing to hear that, Alexander! I hope your user experience with Elfsight is great and all the widgets work just the way you need :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve been using elfsight for 2 weeks and the free plan yet isn’t enough for sure lol

1 Like

Hey Devick!

I hope you love the widget you’ve chosen and are going to keep using it :wink: