Horizontal Layout on mobile

Columns layout side by side on mobile in order to scroll them horizontally

3 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 7

Need to create small foot print, space efficient horizontal pricing tables perfect to place beside an item or video player

1 Like

We have 9-12 options that would work very well in this format but given the lack of a scroll option it doesn’t work for us at the moment.

Is it possible to display 3 and then add arrows to scroll through additional options.

2 Likes

Yes a horizontal slider scroll on mobile would be perfect. I am using it as a machinery specification comparison table and it really looks quite poor and clunky on mobile when it stacks each column and repeats the header column. I would love this to become a slider with the header column “frozen” so you can easily compare products.

2 Likes

Totally get your point, @Joshua_Whalan, thanks a lot for sharing!

I’ll be happy to let you know if I have any news regarding this request. I’m afraid I don’t have any specific info regarding the ETA at the moment, but let’s hope we can consider this layout in one of the nearest updates.

Thanks a lot for your help and welcome to the forum! I’ll be happy to see you around :slight_smile: