All pricing tiers in one row in mobile view

Rather than having the pricing tiers stacked on top of each other as they currently are, it would be great if there was a view option to have them all next to each other so the user could see them all in one go, much like the attached example on the Netflix mobile site.

It’s difficult for a user and potential customer to remember everything they’ve seen in the first column when each one is a whole screens worth of scroll down.

Thanks!

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 35

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Justin Lewis transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Please make the Pricing Table/Chart “responsive” so that it shows up on mobile as a complete chart like it does on desktop version? It would be helpful if it can also be a pop-up.

How do I change the responsiveness for the pricing table?
It looks fine on the desktop, but the mobile doesn’t look good.
It has 4 columns, on mobile, the columns stack each other, and it looks bad.

The URL is General 4 — WalkTop - The Top Rated Desk for Treadmills

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Mitchell! Welcome to Elfsight Community :wave:

I see that my colleague Daria has already contacted you. As Daria said, the only way the widget is displayed on mobiles is by stacking the columns one under another. This was done in order to improve mobile browsing experience.

Unfortunately, this is the only supported mobile display at the moment. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience!

We understand that this functionality would be really useful. We already have such a request in our Wishlist and we’ll try to consider this feature in our future updates. Please do not worry, we’ll keep you updated!