Group Chat Widget

Would be awesome to have a live group chat widget that would allow users on the site to interact with one-another. (ie. not a 1-to-1 support chat widget, more like an old AIM chat :slight_smile:

This would be very helpful for webinars to ad a chat widget next to the video window to increase user engagement.

• Social login
  • Post as Guest
  • Basic moderation tools
  • Upload media (pictures)
  • Embed media (Youtube, Giphy, Soundcloud, etc.)
3 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for adding this idea!

We are happy to say that we have this widget under consideration and you can find it in our Coming Soon section - https://elfsight.com/group-chat-widget/.

And guys, if you think you have any ideas regarding this functionality, please don’t hesitate to leave your comments. Your feedback is such a huge help for our developers to release the most accurate option :blush:

Thank you!

1 Like

Original comment from Dale Dubilowski transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

I think the code to embed a chat where visitors on your site can chat with each other would be great

2 Likes

Very nice idea, thanks a lot for sharing, @user1716!

I’ve moved your suggestion to the thread with a similar idea, and I’ll make sure to keep you updated here :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

Are there any just plain community chat room widgets? just one where people can register to and chat with friends send pm, post gifs and emojies etc etc.

2 Likes

Hi @Gary3 I’m afraid we don’t have any suitable apps at the moment :frowning:

But I’ve moved your request to the thread where we describe this feature, so feel free to add your ideas here, we’ll be happy to consider them all :slight_smile:

And yes, welcome to the Elfsight community, we’re happy to have you with us!

live chat so people can chill and chat with other people

2 Likes

@Gianni thank you for this idea and for joining the Elfsight Community! :tada:

I love your way of thinking, and I’ve moved your comment to the thread with a similar discussion. You’re welcome to add your ideas regarding this app here, and I’ll make sure to keep you updated on the progress :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

yes to group chat widget!!!

2 Likes

Hey there @SoRogue_Team :wave:

Happy to hear that you are interested in this app! We promise to keep you posted on any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback with us and welcome to Community!

please add this please

1 Like

Greetings @RYAN_AZIZI :wave:

We have a Group Chat widget in our Coming Soon project that should be the right option for you. I’ve moved your request to the dedicated topic, where we’ll post all the latest updates.

Thanks a bunch for adding your suggestion and welcome to Community :heart:

1 Like

Greetings
I’ve signed up because I need a group chat widget. The website show it as available:
https://elfsight.com/group-chat-widget/
So… is it?
Regards

1 Like

Hi @Greg_Teddy and welcome to the Community :wave:

I deeply apologize for all the confusion caused by this situation!

I am sorry to say, but the Group Chat app isn’t released yet. Currently, we are gathering feedback to create an app that aligns with your needs:

It would be really helpful if you could share your vision on this app as well. What features would you like to see in the app? Do you have any preferences for the appearance and design of the Group Chat widget?

Any additional info would be highly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face: