Google Reviews are not displayed

We have the same problem. Would you like to help us?

Google Reviews:

We have the same problem. Would you like to help us?

1 Like

Hi @ZERO23_Health_Studio and welcome to Community!

I bring our sincere apologies for the interruption in our widget’s work on the behalf of our entire team.

Unfortunately, I have to admit that the widget is experiencing some issues with data collecting which has led to some unpleasant consequences such as inability of collecting reviews.

We realize the urgency of the situation and frustration it brings to our customers. I assure you that our development team is now working on a fix that should eliminate all errors.

After the fix is ready, I will get back to you with the updates.

Hi @ZERO23_Health_Studio :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

Our devs fixed the issue and all the reviews have been collected.

Please check your widget and let me know if it’s fine :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, I need some help. Collected new google reviews and it’s not showing on my company website. it’s been more than a week now.

1 Like

Hi @Leroy_Teuwsen

Happy to see you here! Welcome :heart:

I see that my colleague Ksenia has already contacted you and forwarded your request to our dev team. Please do not worry, she’ll keep you abreast of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Max , definitely a technical issue. Reviews from two weeks ago are not being reflected and overall rating has also not been updated: Self Storage Facility at Bedok & Chai Chee | Lock+Store

1 Like

Hi @Leona_Lo :wave:

I am so sorry about the inconvenience.

We’ve updated the source and the issue seems to be fixed.

Please check it and let me know if everything is fine on your side :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,

Google Reviews are not being displayed across multiple sites, possibly multiple elfsight accounts. Is this a global issue?

Here’s the console error I am seeing:

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hi @WST :wave:

I am so sorry for all the frustration caused!

Our devs are doing their best to fix the issue as soon as possible! I’ll keep you updated here.

Everything should be fine now!

Please check your widgets and let me know how they work :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Max, thank you for your assistance. Again some new reviews are not showing. Can you help? I will tell you this, I have a Google review NFC card. is that why Google reviews are showing?

Hi @Leroy_Teuwsen :wave:

I’ve checked your widget and all the reviews seem to be displayed now:

Could you please double-check it and let me know if the issue still persists?

The last few Google reviews are not being displayed this week. Is there a problem with the updates?

1 Like

We are absolutely delighted you’ve decided to align with us, welcome @Jackson_Smith :wave:

I’ve checked your website and see that all 10 reviews are displayed now:

Could you please let me know if it’s fin on your side?

Also, I’d like to mention that our widget actually uses a cache system to make everything load faster and reduce the server load. So the reviews are updated every 72 hours.

However, if it’s been more than 72 hours, and the reviews still haven’t appeared, just let us know and we’ll gladly help!

I am having the same issues as well and how do I fix it. City Wide Studio Photography

1 Like

Hi there @Andrew_James :wave:

Sorry about this inconvenience, the issue is fixed now!

Please check it and let me know if it’s fine :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was split to a new topic: Service Issues: Widgets are not displayed

A post was merged into an existing topic: Service Issues: Widgets are not displayed

Hi max i cant see my reviews also. Could you please sort this out for me please?

1 Like