Go Daddy website builder website not running Age Verification widget

Hello. Perhaps someone will tell me I’m wrong and the widget came up for them, but try as I might I cannot get the widget to work either logging in on a VPN or other device nor does it start up after pasting the HTML in and publishing as videos I’ve watched suggest it should. I’ve installed the widget as per instructions (it’s currently at 0 pixel height so you can’t see it on the webpages outside of the editor, but it’s on both). And no, I’ve tried it with a blank pixel window or something non-zero, and no joy in either case either.

I have submitted a ticket and authorized Elfsight for backend access, but that was going on 3 days ago and I’ve only gotten automated responses since. I’ve done a search and did not find any previous mentions of Go Daddy and the Age Verification in these forums, so figured I’d say hi and also raise the issue.

Here’s a link. There is nothing NSFW on the site (yet). Need the Age Verification for that first. :wink:

https://primalsteam.com

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to the Community @user9547 :wave:

I’ve checked your website and haven’t found the widget’s installation code there. Actually, my colleagues from Support Team are better experts in installation question. We see your installation request and our support agent will contact you really soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome, ty. I copy-pasted the code into the window for the HTML, so I’m not sure where it disappeared to. Obviously, anything you can to to help is very appreciated. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like