GetYourGuide reviews

GYG is becoming a massive global OTA . It should be included for sure

GetYourGuide reviews

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

Please would it be possible to add GetYourGuide.com to the review widget as a feed option? GetYourGuide is the worlds largest online travel agent and reviews are left within the platform for bookings made there.

Many Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your idea @Gareth1, and welcome to the community!

We’ll try to consider GetYourGuide reviews, and we’ll try to add it unless we come across any difficulties (sometimes it happens, unfortunately). I’ll keep you posted in case of any news :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for helping us, we’re always happy to hear from you!

1 Like

Getyourguide is a popular ticket reseller that generates a lot of visitor reviews. Useful to museums, attractions and other venues that attract tourists.

2 Likes

@Verzetsmuseum_Amster We already have a request for this source and I’ve moved your idea to the dedicated topic. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for being an integral part of our Community - your feedback always helps us get better!

1 Like

Hi friends, I’m happy to say that Get Your Guide source is now available in All-in-One Reviews!

Find more info in this post - All-in-One Reviews: [Major update] Add reviews manually with a new Custom Source option + 14 new sources :fire:

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks so much Team Elfsight!

2 Likes

I just went to add GYG and noticed it is manual not a feed. Is auto-feed on the radar?

1 Like

Hi @Gareth1 :wave:

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Yes, the only option for now is to add reviews manually, but we are still trying to find the solution to collect reviews automatically. We’ll keep you posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any update regarding auto-feed?!

1 Like

Greetings @user8590 :wave:

Much as I’d love to share an update, I’m afraid the solution hasn’t been found yet, I’m really sorry!

Once any news come up, we’ll inform you here :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Hi Max,

This was a different user following up on the auto-feed, not me! Thanks for the update though, I am also keen to get this function added asap.

1 Like

Oh, sorry about that and thank you for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face: