Forum suggestion

Hello @Helga, hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for creating this forum for discussion and exchange around Elfsight.

I hope it will continue at the end of the beta in the future and that the Elfsight team will always be present on it to answer topics and moderate it.

I have a suggestion regarding the forum:
1 - Would it be possible to create a section with the development schedule for upcoming widgets and display the percentage of development progress for these widgets please?

2 - Would it also be possible to be able to have a release date for some widgets coming soon?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Good day.

4 Likes

Hi Romano,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I’m happy that you like the idea with a forum :slight_smile:

Absolutely, at the moment we’re taking the last steps to configure the forum, so hopefully the official launch will be next week. Sure thing, I’ll stay here and will be happy to post updates and moderate the forum!

I must admit that your suggestions sound really reasonable, and we’ll surely think about it. The reason for why we haven’t done that so far is that, unfortunately, we had to pause the new widgets’ development for some time. But we’ll definitely get back to them, as we ourselves are eager to have them released.

By the way, do you think that a separate category for Forum Suggestions is needed?

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hello @Helga and thank you for your answer,

Agreed.

Yes that is a good idea indeed.

Thank you.

2 Likes