Elfsight Community Widget for my Website

As an affiliate, I wish I could copy the Elfsight Community page to my web builder. Then I wouldn’t need to set up my own community on my demo shop. I could be more active in this community and help my customers at the same time. I’ve been busy try building a community platform using Slack,Orbit,DISQUS & Guilded. The interfaces simplify a lot, but there is still a lot of work to be done, so, a place for German customers would be really nice, but this would require the possibility of integrating the forum very flexibly, but also individual topics on special topics or languages. Well, it’s almost Christmas, so I thought make a wish =) have a good night greetz Dirk :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

@Dirk, you know, your suggestion is just LIT! I’m not sure whether it’s possible to make it happen yet, but I promise to think in this direction!

I share your idea of extending this forum boarders, and in my book it would be a fantastic undertaking :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Helga It’s a cool idea to set up a think tank like this. Since Elfsight can be used for so many applications and you can create the widgets individually very flexibly, and if you take the time and let your thoughts run free as to what this makes possible, it blows my mind and I’m really excited being a small part of it and simply experiencing it. have a great day :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Absolutely! I’d be happy to discuss options with you when I’ve got any thoughts, maybe we could create something cool together :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you updated on this!

I had to google to find out that LIT comes from the language of young people, it’s nice that Google also tells you that you’re getting old =P

Haha, I was too excited about your suggestion and this slang word just popped up in my mind :grin:

You live and learn, I discover new things nearly every day too :slight_smile: