Form Builder

Hi there…
Just would like to know if there is any chance to see one day a possibility to map one by one all fields in the form to, for example, named columns in a Google sheet?
Actually I send response to a Google sheet but columns are named using fields’ names of the form which is not very good as displayed names in forms are not often what we use in background…
At least we should be allowed to set a name used by the form to export data to the Google sheet.
The best would be to also be allowed to choose the Google sheet and the table and map forms fiekds with existing columns…
And as you don’t want someone else to ask it for then…
Add a way to directly map the form to Notion Database like this I would not have to use Make to make the link between Notion and Google sheets :grin:

Have good time (Lol)…

Ånkharys

Hello @Ankharys ,

Right now both of your requests can be fulfilled using our Zapier integration that you can also find in the Integrations tab. Specifically, you can set up a Zap to create a new spreadsheet row in a spreadsheet of your choice when your form is submitted. Similarly, you can create a Notion database item based on a form submission within the same Zap.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t like to involve too many products in a workflow…
It would be very helpful to directly send data to Notion from a form…
I’m trying to use Make to create new entry in Notions databases and really, after 2 weeks I don’t get it
For something that should be very easy and quick I’m losing so much time…
I don’t like Make and my experience with Zapier has been so bad I canceled my account three days after I created it!

Thanks you for your response.

Hi @Ankharys :wave:

I totally understand your point, but, unfortunately, using Zapier is the only workaround for your use case. I am really sorry!

Would you mind sharing your idea in our Wishlist? We’ll try to consider this feature in our future updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max,
I¡ve already shared this somewhere in your system lol…
Not sure where exactly but that should not be difficult to see where.
I already received an answer about the message I left…
I Will try to find out everything…

1 Like

@Ankharys Thank you so much!